Sorry for the uncomplete first email...my mailer was just to
fast for me... :-)
Again...

I currently dont understand the following:

I have a registered class as a ServletContextListener.
At application start I want to read a Properties file
from the classpath, doing the following:

myProps = new Properties();
try {
  URL url = ClassLoader.getSystemResource("com/foo/My.properties");
  InputStream istream = url.openStream();
  myProps.load(istream);
} catch (Exception exp) {
  // do something
}

Unfortunately, the routine never finds the Properties file and give
back url==null...

If I create a main class in the same package, doing exactly the same,
it works. It seems to have to do with the ServletContextListener...

Is this a ClassLoader effect or am I doing something wrong?
Can someone explain me what is going on?

Thanks a lot!