Seems to me someone wrote about this before, but I can't find it.  I'm
wondering if passwords can be digested in JNDI Resource configuration
just like one can in the Realm configurations?  I'd rather not store
the password for my database in cleartext.  The Resource docs don't
seem to mention anything about digesting passwords.  Is it not
possible?  If not now, is this feature planned?  I'm using
Tomcat-4.1.8.

Jake