Title: Is it possible to include via a directive snippets into the server.xml file

Within our project we have an overlap of responsibility between the infrastructure team who are responsible for building the application servers and the development team who are responsible for delivering an application ready for deployment.

The overlap centres on server.xml

The infrastructure guys need to put host specific information into server.xml

The development guys are dependent on a context definition and resources defined within it.

My question is therefore ... is it possible to "include" a snippet for the context that the development team can maintain into the infrastructure maintain server.xml file.

Cheers

Rob Horn