I had mentioned before that I was looking to access my network within a
servlet.  Someone had mentioned that I need to run tomcat as a service
under the user that has the mapped drive.

ServerA -Win2k
        Login: Administrator
        Mapped: F:/ to ServerB via 'TomcatUser' login
        Running: Tomcat 4.1 Service as user Administrator

ServerB -Win2k
        Login: Administrator
        Sharing: C:/ with full permissions for 'TomcatUser'

Code:

File source = new File("F:/");
if (!source.exists())
        log.error("Cannot Access Share");

And it logs that it cannot access the share.  Do I need to look at
editing my policy file?

Best Regards,
Jacob Hookom
Comprehensive Computer Science