Hi all,

Running Tomcat 3.2, and I'm debugging some new code I've been working on.

In my code, it checks for some notable details, and if it finds a problem,
it throws a simple RuntimeException describing the problem.

But, while running Tomcat, I never see the actual exception.

Does Tomcat silently eat exceptions it receives from Servlets? I would hope
that it would do Ye Olde Stack Trace when it hit an exception, but
apparently not.

Any hints?

Thanx!

Will Hartung