Whenever I change a jsp page, it takes forever for the program to
compile.  ("Forever" = five to fifteen minutes.)  During that time my site
is essentially shut down.

I am current running aTomcat 4.0 with Struts 1.2.  I have an application
set for www.myapp.com with the following code in server.xml, where the code
for "/anniversaries" is reapeated for 24 different sites.

                 <Context path=""

                          docBase="myapp"
                          debug="0"
                          reloadbale="true"/>

                 <Context path="/manager"
                          docBase="manager"
                          debug="0"
                          privileged="true"/>

                 <Context path="/mysubapp-0NE"
                          docBase="mysubapp-0NE"
                          debug="0"
                          reloadable="true"/>

                 <Context path="/mysubapp-TWO"
                          docBase="mysubapp-TWO"
                          debug="0"
                          reloadable="true"/>

                 <Context path="/mysubapp-TWENTY-FIVE"
                          docBase="mysubapp-TWENTY-FIVE"
                          debug="0"
                          reloadable="true"/>

Am I doing something dumb, or am I misusing one of the applications?  Or,
what?  Thanks.

Micael