Thanks for the reply,

I did define the jvmRoute, but that didn't solve the problem.
<Engine jvmRoute="tomcat1" name="Standalone" defaultHost="localhost"
debug="0">

My form is looking like that:
<FORM  action=/servlet/myservlet method=POST>
I don't use cookies, anyhow can cookies solve the routing problem to
stick with the tomcat I started the session with?

Thanks
Chris