From: Andreas Mohrig [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2002 11:47 AM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: Tomcat + SSL + IO Taglib

I'm afraid your server doesn't have a certificate for itself (i.e.
localhost), from which it is requesting a resource. At least it doesn't know
itself under this name ("localhost"). You have to import your server
certificate (or the certificate of the CA that signed it) with keytool into
your java keystore to get rid of this problem.

greetings

Andreas Mohrig