From: Nehemia Litterat [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, August 26, 2002 12:03 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Servlet output returned as a file

Hi

The servlet I am writing is working 100% the problem is that the servlet
output which goes to

java.io.PrintWriter out = response.getWriter();

is returned as a file. The browser insted of showing the html is asking me
to save it to disk.

When I am looking at the file everything is fine the html is perfect and if
I am trying to open it from the file system it looks good

any sugestion????

Thanks in advance

Nehemia Litterat