Hi,
A Question about JNDI, to use it i have to configure
it in server.xml file, suppose if i have to change my
app server , say to JRun, or Weblogic or
websphere...how will it affect me,i think since all
these are J2EE compliant servers, they must have some
place for defining it,
also what if i keep a xml file, with all the
parameters for database connection in it, and keep it
in web-inf of the application, and load it while
starting the application from a startup servlet.
so if i change the app server, i dont have to worry
about setting JNDI in that app server,
Ashish