From: Don [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2002 9:02 AM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: where is mod_jk.so?

Hello,

I am trying to integrate Apache 1.3.26 with Tomcat 4.0.3 binary on Solaris
5.8.
Any pointers to "good" references on this would be appreciated.
I have found some info, regarding httpd.conf edits etc.  My
biggest problem now is coming up with mod_jk.so, source, binary...
Where do I find this module to add to Apache?

Thanks,

Don
[EMAIL PROTECTED]