i have that same problem, and i solve it through the efforts of some
people on this
list.

i just place my property file on WEB-INF/classes of my web
application...that's it
everything works fine now. =)...no need to place it on other repositories.

this is my code in reading the property file:
   ResourceBundle oRes = PropertyResourceBundle.getBundle("MyProperty");

Randy Secrist wrote:

>Hello,
>
>This is probably a very simple question - but I want to have a servlet load
>a PropertyResourceBundle and am having problems getting TC to find the
>resource...
>
>I want to do this:
>props = (PropertyResourceBundle)
>PropertyResourceBundle.getBundle("SystemConfig");
>
>I have tried moving the properties file into the WEB-INF/classes,
>COMMON/classes, packaging it with my webapp.jar, and dropping it in
>COMMON/lib, and WEB-INF/lib...  I even moved it into bootstrap.jar since
>that is apparently the System classpath TC uses.  Still no luck...
>
>Everytime I get a java.util.MissingResourceException
>
>What am I doing wrong?
>
>Randy
>

>--

Randie V. Ursal