On Wed, 28 Aug 2002, Jochen Schweflinghaus wrote:

> Hi Group,
>
> since it seems that there is noone out there, who can help me with my
> problem 'How to configure multiple tomcat instances connecting to apache
> using thewarp connector', I'd like to share your experience with connectors
> connecting tomcat with apache.
>
> What are the main differences between the Warp and the AJP13 connector
> except for the load  balancing ?
> Is one of the two more performant ?
> Will Coyote JK2 connector bring any improvements in addition to inprocess
> JVM ?
> Which connector do you prefer ? Why ?
>
> Any input is appreciated. Please do not forget the OS, Apache- and Tomcat
> version you use.

You might try searching the arhives -- this stuff comes up *a lot*.
(And then you'd find that a lot of people are out there.)

I usually use:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/

Their direct link to tomcat-user seems to be broken (it's not listed
on their front page -- I already emailed them about this -- no
response).  So I'd choose soap-user, then change "soap" to "tomcat" in
the URL, and that gets me to the tomcat-user archive.  Here's the
resulting URL:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=tomcat-user&r=1&w=2

Milt Epstein
Research Programmer