I have downloaded the Tomcat 4.0.4. I am running it as
a standalone. I have made a folder jaicey/jsp in
webapps. I have even made jaicey/servlets in webapps.
I have set the context path in server.xml. So when I
place any jsp file inside jaicey/jsp it works fine.
But when I place the servlet inside jaicey/servlet
then it does not seem to work. If I set the classpath
in "setclasspath.bat" then, it only works if I start
tomcat without using bootstrap. But how do I set the
classpath if I am using bootstarp to start the tomcat.

Please Reply......