FWIW, I think your original howto was one of the most useful tomcat docs
I've ever come across, and the thought of a more up-to-date version can only
be a Good Thing.

1 vote for: Please do the new how-to!

Edmund

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
For additional commands, e-mail:
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Please note that our company name is now Fidelity National Information Solutions
(FNIS). For future correspondence, please note our new email domain of "@fnis.com".
Thank You.