How can I prevent the broswer from using the cache when loading a JSP with a 100%
certainty?

I'm experiencing a reaaaaaaally weird cache problem... I have a page that includes
items in table, and when an item is included it reloads itself so the new item can be
shown, but sometimes the new item shows, and sometimes it doesn't... I even play with
the refresh because it's completely random.

Even if I delete the item, it sometimes still shows...

I put this line at the top of my JSP but it seems not to acomplish anything...
<% response.setHeader ("Pragma", "no-cache"); %>

any ideas??

thanks

.:| Christian J. Dechery
.:| FINEP - Depto. de Sistemas