Hi John, I was reading your post and it seems very interesting, I'm a
newbie with these tomcat stuff...

I read a lot of emails in the past about the connectors, but what I don't
understand is what is the function of these connectors... I know that
Apache and Tomcat use these connectors for integrating jsp technology
under apache... that's ok, but  what happens internally with Apache and
Tomcat when I use these connectors???...
The webserver that comes with tomcat, what happens with it?????.... is it
still working????...

thanks
Alex

"Turner, John" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>