Hi,

I've recently got Apache 2.0.39 and Tomcat 4.0.4
integrated after a move from Apache 1.3 and JServ.
I'm looking forward to updating my servlet to use DB pooling
since I couldn't seem to do this under Apache 2.0.39 and Tomcat 3.3.1?

In the mean time, does anyone have an idea on integrating
CORBA with this environment? I had toyed with VisiBroker 3
a long time ago but wanted to look at JavaORB or JacORB.

VisiBroker had a 'gatekeeper' that I'd used in conjunction
with Apache 1.3 (IIOP proxy?) and I'd like to set up something
similar under Apache 2.0.

Thanks,

Mark