Hi Experts,

I am using Apache(2.0.40), JBOSS(3.0.3) and Tomcat(4.0.4) on IBM AIX 5.1
System.

After spending 1 week on Integrating Apache and Tomcat on IBM AIX System
(and getting HELP from you guys from Mailing List), I finally builded
"mod_jk.so" file for this platform.

I also configured Tomcat's "server.xml" and "workers.properties" file BUT
when I start my JBOSS engine, "mod_jk.conf" file is NOT created
automatically. I refereed the following document to configure that:
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-3.3-doc/mod_jk-howto.html

Do you experts have any suggestion/information as to why "mod_jk.conf" file
is not created automatically? The above document says the file is CREATED
AUTOMATICALLY once you start Tomcat!

Any related information on this would be appreciated.

THANKS!

Manoj G. Kithany