Hello all -

I've posted two new HOWTOs today, and have updated my earlier HOWTO.

You can reach the HOWTOs that are available now here:
http://www.johnturner.com/howto

The updated HOWTO is the Apache 1.3.26/Tomcat 4.0.4 w/ mod_jk HOWTO.  I
added an alternate method of building mod_jk (much simpler in my opinion,
given that you have build tools like autoconf, m4, and libtool on your
system).

The NEW HOWTOs are Apache 2.0.40/Tomcat 4.0.4 w/ mod_jk, and Apache
2.0.40/Tomcat 4.1.10 w/ mod_jk (not JK2...that one is in progress).

All the posted HOWTOs are for RedHat 7.2.

Also, I will be posting downloadable mod_jk.so files for AIX and Solaris 8,
thanks to Milt Epstein and the sys-admins at STS/CITES/UIUC.  They should be
available before Monday.  I will post downloadable mod_jk.so files for
Apache 1.3 and 2.0 on RedHat as well.

Comments and suggestions are welcome.  This URL:
http://www.johnturner.com/howto will remain the same, regardless of what
HOWTOs are posted.  Given some time in the next 5-7 days, I might even post
IIS and Apache on XP Pro HOWTOs for Tomcat 4.1.10, but I can't make any
promises.

- John