De : Xiaoyu Zhang [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Envoyé : dimanche 8 septembre 2002 19:30
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : Apache/tomcat load balance doesn't work with http post operation

Hi All,

Sorry if you received this email twice. I didn't receive the email from
tomcat-user list, so I am sending it again in case the first one got lost.

I have set up Apache 1.3.29 distribute loads across 2 Catalina 4.0.3. For
http get operation, every thing works fine. For HTTP post operation, apache
can figure out the righ server to send the request, however catalina 4.0.3
can not identify the correct session, it can not find the data we stored in
the session. Would like to know if anyone else has similar experience to
share?

TIA
Xiaoyu

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>