Hi

I have been trying to install Tomcat v3.1.2 (I think which by the looks of
it is a really old version) - my problem is
that I have installed 2 different versions of Tomcat in 2 different places -
one in its own root directory and
the other in a sub-directory of JBuilder4. I seem to get an 'out of
environment space' (I am running of Windows 98)
issue when trying to run from within JBuilder and I get a set up JAVA_HOME
variable error message when trying to run/start Tomcat in the one
off the root directory . How do I set this up correctly ?
I have fiddled around in the classpath of my autoexec.bat file but don't
think that I have got it right .

I have to code an entire Java/JSP project and have a week to do it and am
suitably freaked out that I cannot
even get the configs correct ..lol ...

Any takers ?

Thanks