From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 09 September 2002 17:09
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: ServletContext in a Bean

Hi,

how can I access the ServeltContext in a bean?
Could you give me sample:

e.g.

import javax.servlet.*;

// something like that, but getServletConfig() is of course not known in a
normal bean.
ServletContext ctx = getServletConfig().getServletContext();
String dbdriver = ctx.getAttribute(Constants.DBDRIVER);

thanks for any help!

Rainer