download mod_jk source and compile it

-----Original Message-----
From: hari hari [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2002 9:26 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: apache error?

my many many thnak you to you friendes,

I sending following files with this email you asked.
1)httpd.conf (attached)
2)server.xml (attached with thsi email)

The rest files are inline with this email since they are small and so as
follows:
My workers.properties file containing following lines:

workers.tomcat_home=/jboss/catalina
workers.java_home=/usr/java130
ps=/
worker.list=ajp12, ajp13, ajp14
worker.ajp13.port=8009
worker.ajp13.host=100.200.100.200
worker.ajp13.type=ajp13

My mod_jk.conf file is containing following lines:
LoadModule jk_module modules/mod_jk.so
#AddModule mod_jk.c
<IfModule mod_jk.c>
JkWorkersFile /jboss/catalina/conf/jk/workers.properties
JkLogFile  logs/jk.log
JkLogLevel warn
JkMount /*.jsp ajp12
JkMount /servlet/* ajp12
JkMount /examples/* ajp12
</IfModule>

I using Apache 2.0.40, Tomcat 4.0.4 and IBM AIX 5.1 System

Ploice helping me - i trying to hard.

my thank you to all you.

--hari