Make a backup of tour server.xml file. Open your server.xml file. Inside the
<host>...</host> you will see some <context...>. Make another similar.
To create a context for your webapp, put something like this:

<Context path="/ceeieuropa" docBase="D:/Mulero/Mis
documentos/forte/miproyecto" reloadable="true" />

Whith this line, you map: http://localhost:8080/ceeiuropa to the directory
specified.

I think you have used the ROOT directory, so search the line:

<Context path="" docBase="ROOT" debug="0" />

and change it for:

<Context path="" docBase="ROOT" debug="0" reloadable="true" />

If you don't want to create a context, simply put your application in the
webapps directory and put in the <host> ... </host>

<DefaultContext reloadable="true" />

With reloadable="true" tomcat, every 15 seconds (by default) reloads the
application if some class changed.

Regards