This isn't a SSI include.  It is a jsp include native to the jsp
specification?  I did enable SSI just for kicks, but it doesn't change
anything.

Anyone??  I am really frustrated.  What do I need to do to get rid of
the Illegal State Exception on a jsp:include?

I include on the first line, later, nested includes, none of them work.

HELP!!