I have a symbolic link from webapps/nuserve/images to a directory
outside of the tomcat directory tree.  This worked fine under
tomcat 3.2.4 but I can't see my images under tomcat 4.1.10.
Does anyone know why this is, and if I can get tomcat 4.1 to
follow my symbolic links?

(symbolic links between files or directories inside of
webapps/nuserve work fine, however)

I have seen a few other posts about this (but no answers)
that indicate it works fine in 4.0 too, but not 4.1.

Thanks,
Dan