The common files to all applications must be at CATALINA_HOME/lib

-----Mensaje original-----
De: shanmugampl [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Enviado el: jueves, 19 de septiembre de 2002 14:14
Para: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Asunto: Regarding Resources across contexts

Dear All,

    I am using Tomcat 4.1.10. I am in the process of developing jsp
pages using custom tags. For this i have copied the required jars into
my application context and put the tld files in the META-INF directory.
Everything works fine. Similar to this application I have other
applications that use the same custom tags. The problem here is i have
to duplicate the tld files and the jar files in all my applications. I
have moved the jar files to the <Tomcat_home>/common/lib/ directory to
avoid duplication. Is there a way by which i can have my tld files at a
common place and access it across my context/application?. Can i have my
tld files in one of the context and give the corresponding mapping in
the web.xml file present in the <Tomcat_Home>/conf/web.xml and use this
mapping across all contexts?. If yes can any one suggest the way to
achieve it.

Thanks
Shanmugam.PL