Next time you suspect confusion between JDK versions you can inspect this
registry key for correctness

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Java Development Kit\1.4.0_01]
"JavaHome"="where_ever_you_put_it"
"MicroVersion"="0"

In the same area you can find keys for the JRE also.

rls

"Mike Warne" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
09/13/2002 02:20 PM
Please respond to "Tomcat Users List"