This might not be the correct forum - but I am porting my application from
Tomcat 3 to Tomcat 4 and I am having trouble with the
requestDispatch.include ( r, r ) method.  What happens is thet the
includedjsp file gets included above the output from the parent jsp page.

The parent jsp creates the HTML <form ... > with a servlet action handler
and the include directive inserts the HTML controls that are appropriate for
the situation into the surrounding HTML form.

As the page is rendered by Tomcat 4, the HTML controls are not within the
scope of the HTML <form > and the application no longer works.

Any help would be appreciated.