There is a specific process to use when an app is developed with OC4J and
then moved to Tomcat.  Developing with OC4J is not transparently portable to
Tomcat.

Check the Oracle JDeveloper site for the documentation on what to do when
you want to deploy an app developed within JDeveloper/OC4J to Tomcat...it's
there, but I don't have the URL bookmarked.

This may or may not resolve your errors, but I can tell you that it will be
easier to debug your errors if you verify first that you've followed
Oracle's recommended steps for deploying to Tomcat.

John