Hi All.
Same here : got Apache2 and Tomcat404 collaborating thru mod_jk.20
today.
The new web-server has Apache2 and the old app-server has Apache 1.3.16
( I cannot change anything on the app-server), so I hope that won't
throw mod_jk.so
Also I am copying in the opposite direction to yours : from the Apache2
box to the Tomcat404 box.
Reading thru your email : John mentioned that we should change the HOST
value in workers.properties to point to FODN of machine hosting Tomcat.
What is FODN ???