Hi,

I have the same problem (problem 2) on Windows NT. I am using Tomcat
4.0.3, Apache 1.3.26, mod_jk. Tomcat standalone is working fine. I can
work with my application. After an idle time (but smaller than the
defined Timeouts) I get the same message as you got. After clicking
reload in the browser, everything is fine. Still don't have a solution
up to now. If you find a solution, it would be a great help for me,
too.

Greetings

Michael