I did see my JSP source whe I tried this bug (Tomcat 4.0.4/Apache
2.0.40).  I just deleted my JKMount to servlet and mapped only
the applications being used as mentioned in this group and
now I can no longer see my JSP source with this method.

I'll eventually move to Tomcat 4.0.5 but I wanted to apply
some security immediately.
--
carrie s.