I am a newbie in tomcat. I installed tomcat in Solaris and configured it at
port 8090. Now I want to integrate it with apache ssl web server working
with port 443 in the same server and get  a spellcheck application working.
Now with tomcat spellcheck is working as you see here:
http://u10-3:8090/jspellhtml/test.html.org      ---click spellcheck

But when it is accessed via apache  spellcheck does not work as you see
here:
https://u10-3/jspellhtml/test.html.org      --click spellcheck

It is giving error: 405 Method not allowed.

Could any body help me out.
Thanks,
anup ray