Yes you do

Ej

"Jeff Wishnie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 10/02/2002 01:35:07 PM

Please respond to "Tomcat Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

To:    "Tomcat Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc:

Subject:    accessing GlobalNamingResources?

The Tomcat documentation is unclear--

I a servlet, in order to access resources defined in the
<GlobalNamingResources> section of my server.xml do I have to explicitly
add a <ResourceLink> to my context?

Thanks,

jeff

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
For additional commands, e-mail: <
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

contains or may contain confidential information intended only for the
addressee. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, be
advised that any reading, dissemination, forwarding, printing, copying
or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If
immediately by reply message and delete this email message and any
attachments from your system.