There's a destroy() method called on a servlet when it is unloaded from
Tomcat.  You can't depend on that to mean that Tomcat is shutting down
but maybe it could be helpful.

d.

Yuriy Stul wrote:
> Hello,
> it is possible to specify a class what must be called (loaded) on startup
> (web.xml, <servlet> <load-on-startup> ...). It is working fine.
>
> My question is it possible to specify any servlet what will be loaded before
> Tomcat shutdown?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> ================
> Regards,
>    Yuriy
> Sr. Software Eng.
> <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> http://www.bladefusion.com

David Mossakowski              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Instinet Corporation                 212.310.7275

<<Disclaimer>>

may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and/or
CONFIDENTIAL or both.

This email is intended only for the personal and confidential use
of the recipient(s) named above.

If the reader of this email is not an intended recipient, you have
received this email in error and any review, dissemination,
distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.

immediately by return mail and permanently deleting the copy
you received.

Thank you.