You are using jdk 1.1.8 (in the classpath) but
java.util.Arrays was introduced in jdk 1.2.

So upgrading to a newer jdk should help.

BTW: You didn't mention which Tomcat you are using.

Ralph Einfeldt
Uptime Internet Solution Center GmbH
Hamburg, Germany
Hosting, Content Management, Java Consulting
http://www.uptime-isc.de

<snip/>
> Something has changed with bei apache tomcat installation.
>
> Internal Servlet Error:
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: java.util.Arrays at
<snip/>