I think he just grabbed the binary version build for a non-SSL Apache
server. Is that correct? I experienced the same problem trying to integrate
the binary.

|         |           sonam singh      |
|         |           <sonam_singh_s@ya|
|         |           hoo.com>         |
|         |           10/09/2002 03:24 |
|         |           "Tomcat Users    |
|         |           List"            |

  |       To:       Tomcat Users List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                          |
  |       cc:
                          |
  |       Subject:  Re: Cannot get mod_jk to work

how u compile the mod_jk ,have u get the latest source
of mod_jk from cvs . look  at the compilation option
of libtool when mod_jk is compiling .also check the
home of apache/build/config_var_mk  file the option
EXTRA_CPPFLAGS = -D_REENTRANT -D_THREAD_SAFE it shoul
be EXTRA_CPPFLAGS = -D_REENTRANT
because mod_jk uses the apxs for  compilation

regards
Sonam Singh