Any example for using mod_jk2 with apache1.3+tomcat4.1?  I follow the
instruction from the document to download the mod_jk2.  Then I put it
under apache_home/modules.  Then I add LoadModule & AddModule of mod_jk2
in httpd.conf.  After that, the document said there is a file called
worker2.properties which is used by apache.  I can't found that file in
tomcat.  Moreover, I doubt what setting should I add in httpd.conf.

unplug