Hi all,

This is a little confusing, I notice that in 4.1's server.xml file it
still has the WARP connector as the "default" example of connecting up
to apache. If what you say is the case, should this be mod_jk instead?
i.e. Shouldn't this be a more appropriate connector example that works
on both Windows and other platforms, expecially if mod_webapp is dead?

Cheers,
-Mark