I'm trying to set up Tomcat to work with IIS 5 on windows 2000 server.

I got everything working fine locally. I deployed my app and it's working fine on
localhost:8080. Now I want to be able to see it from the outside and some files that I
try to view from my domain come up with the actual source code.

I ran with several tutorials that keep saying "Hey, you did it...it's was so easy
wasn't it?" and they don't say anything when it all goes wrong. No one goes the extra
step to help out when these easy instructions do nothing. I'm looking at this for far
too long now and I'm losing my mind slowly.

I have IIS running and restarted it with jakarta virtual directory that has a green
arrow up for the ISAPI redirector. But localhost doesn't find the pages. So I'm not
sure what could be wrong. I set up the context for the inetpub/wwwroot with the path
"/" instead of the root context.

I'm having a lot of trouble with the workers.properties and uriworkermap.properties
files. If anyone could help me with that it would be great.
I also tried to get tomcat to service jsp files and IIS everything else (static HTML
content), but still nothing.

Thanks in advance,

Lior