Hi,
    I am successfull to run tomcat and apache on diffrent boxes using mod_jk. but now
I want to run multiple applications on same tomcat instance(I was successfull running
multiple apps on multiple tomcat instances using different ajp13 ports)
      With apache there will be no problem, because we can create multiple virtual
hosts for diffrent apps,
     but how to run multiple apps on same tomcat instance
Can you help me or suggest me some documenataion

Thks in advance

--Venkat

<<winmail.dat>>