Hi all,

I have apache(2.0.39) and tomcat(4.0.4) configured on different solaris 8 machines
using mod_jk, I want apache to serve all html and images while tomcat handles all jsp
and servlets requests.

Here is my jkMount from httpd.conf

JkMount /*.jsp tomcat1
JkMount /servlet/* tomcat1

This is working great, except that when I have a link to a directory I am getting
forbidden access. I want apache to default to index.jsp for all directory accessing
links. In other words http://www.apacheserver.com/online/  should go to
http://www.apacheserver.com/online/index.jsp).

I have modified DirectoryIndex to include index.jsp, still apache gives 403(Access
forbidden).

I have lot of links in the site that are just linking to directory without index.jsp,
I have to modify them all otherwise.

anybody has come across with this issue...

-Raj