I have already defined index.jsp to DirectoryIndex listing....But I am
wondering even if I have index.jsp in DirectoryIndex and index.jsp is
not on apache web-app directory, how would apache know to bring up
index.jsp. I think I have to put some specific forwarding rules for
Directory links in httpd.conf or else I have to go with your idea of
putting index.html with a redirect to index.jsp.

thanks

-Raj

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 10/18/02 11:19AM >>>

I checked, it is currently set to "index.html index.htm index.jsp".

John