I'm using Tomcat 4.1.9.

Can someone point me to a document or provide an
explanation of how the security realms work in Tomcat
and how to implement multiple realms?  I've been
through the Manager HOW-TO.  Still doesn't answer my
question.

Is it possible to declare more than one realm at a
time in server.xml?

Say for instance that I want to use the
tomcat-users.xml file to authenticate users for the
manager and admin apps but also want to use a couple
of JDBCRealms to authenticate users to different mySQL
databases for different apps.  When I add all the
realm types that I want to server.xml then Tomcat
refuses to start unless I have just one and only one
Realm declared.  Is what I'm trying to do possible?

Any help appreciated.  Thanks.