It was a combination of minor things that snowballed into a big thing.

1. A typo in my workers.properties file. (worker.list=ajp13 and
worker.ajp13.type=ajpl3 the first is a one and the other a lower case L).
Surprisingly I didn't get any error message about this!
2. An incomplete mod_jk.conf (because tomcat couldn't find my mod_jk.dll?).
3. SSL request didn't make it to Tomcat because I missed the JkMounts in the
<VirtualHost localhost:443> of httpd.conf.

It was my sloppiness.  I've been using Tomcat and Apache for 2 years and I
got complacent.

Jim Urban - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Park City Solutions Inc.
Clinical Connectivity Suite Product Manager
Suite 295
500 Park Blvd.
Itasca, IL  60143
Voice:  (630) 250-3045 x106
Fax:  (630) 250-3046

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and any included attachments are from Park City Solutions Inc.
and are intended only for the entity to which it is addressed. The contained
information is confidential and privileged material. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If
you have received this communication in error please notify the sender of
the delivery error by e-mail or call Park City Solutions Inc. corporate
offices at (435) 654-0621