From: Vishal Gupta [mailto:vhgupta1@;yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2002 7:21 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: urgent:::Pls :Tomcat not working

Hi All,

I have installed tomcat/apache on HP-UX machine.

Apache is working fine but i can't see the tomcat home page at
://ip_address:8080/index.html

error is below. I have checked all the conf files in conf
directory.everything seems to be OK please suggest the solution.

Regards,

Vishal

Apache Tomcat/4.0.4 - HTTP Status 404 - /index.html

type Status report

message /index.html

description The requested resource (/index.html) is not available.

Vishal Gupta
Schlumberger Measurement & Systems India Ltd
10th Floor, HMG Ambassador
Bangalore 560 025
Tel: +91 98451 32104 off: +91 80 2075052-55 Ext: 117 Fax:+91 80 2075056
E-Mail :- [EMAIL PROTECTED] and           [EMAIL PROTECTED]