On Thu, 24 Oct 2002, Wu Yiqun wrote:

> Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 09:18:44 +0800
> From: Wu Yiqun <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: Tomcat Users List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: Tomcat Manager APP:  manage VIRTUALHOST'S apps all TOGHETHER?
>
> Hi, Craig:
>
>     The ManagerX servlet of  http://www.talika.org/ could
> manage VIRTUALHOST'S apps all TOGHETHER under 4.0.x.
> As many users including myself enjoy it, would you please consider
> add it into tomcat future release? If this need a vote or sth else in
> the maillist, add my vote +1.
>     I have checked the source code. Seems writing ManagerX
> and HTMLManagerX are not very difficult as they are simliar
> as Manager and HTMLManager. I don't know implementation
> under 4.0.x and 4.1.x would have some difference. Maybe I
> could help doing this.
>
>     Waiting for you reply, thanks.

If you want to propose this as an addition to Tomcat, the best way to do
so is create an enhancement request in the bug tracking system:

  http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/

and add your proposed sources and/or patches as an attachment once the
enhancement bug report is created.  Don't forget to put the Apache license
(which you can copy from the top of any Tomcat source file) on your files
first, since by proposing that it be included you're contributing the code
to the Apache Software Foundation.

For more info, see:

  http://jakarta.apache.org/site/source.html

Craig