I believe the reloadable="true" statement refers to reloading currently
deployed webapps that have changed in some way and not to "deploying"
webapps.

So if you want to customize your context for your database you can either
auto-deploy in the webapp directory then customize your context and
restart Tomcat or make your own context and deploy your webapp yourself
into the docbase you specified.  In either case the docbase will have to
exist when Tomcat reads the server.xml file.  If not you get the error.

rls

Ken Pelletier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
10/24/2002 07:40 PM
Please respond to "Tomcat Users List"